We are always on the lookout for unique individuals with remarkable skill sets who are enthusiastic about making a difference on the African continent and are committed to being a part of the new African story.
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals fraudulently claiming to recruit on behalf of Heirs Holdings Group have recently been identified. […] Find out more
Great achievements happen where creative thinking meets clarity of purpose. That’s why Heirs Holdings is committed to creating a nurturing, fulfilling work environment, intended to help you develop your talent and ambitions. We provide an enabling environment for you to reach your highest potential, surrounded by intelligent people who share your passion for self-improvement and the growth of the company.
Heirs Holdings is actively recruiting for the Legal & Company Secretarial Executive role.
Job Title: Clients Relations Officer
The Client Relations Officer will oversee Front Office Management, Helpdesk administration, Reservations and Ticketing, Visitors management and general management of the administrative functions as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
Front Office Management
General Office Administration
Logistics and Ticket Booking
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Great verbal and oral communication skills.
- Great organisational skills.
- Great team player.
- Presentable in appearance
- Friendly dispositive and personable.
- Good eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a front desk management role or general office administration role.
How to Apply: Qualified and interested candidates should visit the careers page of Heirs Holdings website CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application deadline: Friday, September 28, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.