We are always on the lookout for unique individuals with remarkable skill sets who are enthusiastic about making a difference on the African continent and are committed to being a part of the new African story.
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals fraudulently claiming to recruit on behalf of Heirs Holdings Group have recently been identified. […] Find out more
Great achievements happen where creative thinking meets clarity of purpose. That’s why Heirs Holdings is committed to creating a nurturing, fulfilling work environment, intended to help you develop your talent and ambitions. We provide an enabling environment for you to reach your highest potential, surrounded by intelligent people who share your passion for self-improvement and the growth of the company.
Job Title: TEF Content Executive
Company Name: Tony Elumelu Foundation
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Location: Heirs Place, 1 Macgregor Road, Ikoyi
Heirs Holdings is looking to recruit a Content Executive for our philanthropy business. The Content Executive will drive content strategy, development, production, media monitoring, archiving and support in brand management, public relations and traditional marketing activities.
- Create a goal-driven and comprehensive content marketing plan from the TEF yearly strategic plan
- Produce, crowdsource and disseminate 6 Alumni and Mentor Stories per month from entrepreneurship database
- Contribute content to the Africapitalist Magazine as designated by the Editor.
- Produce 12 reflective thought pieces – 1 piece per month – on trends and impact of entrepreneurship on the African continent.
- Work with Head of MCC to refresh all TEF brand collateral.
- Proactively manage the existing social media pages of TEF Leadership – CEO and Director Partnerships and Evaluation – to position and project TEF leadership as experts in the entrepreneurship space.
- Proactively develop a content plan and articles/learning materials for the TEF Hub as assigned by the Head of MCC
- Periodically manage TEF’s digital archive for ease of retrieval of content: 2010 to 2018 timeline.
- Collate and scan TEF leadership contact cards after events in and out of office. Manage raw spreadsheet of TEF contact database.
- Support the Head of Digital in managing mailing lists on Mailchimp or any other identified tool.
- Proactively populate TEF yearly event calendar with relevant global events. Pitch events that require TEF presence to CEO and Head of MCC and support communications before, during and after events.
- Manage CEO Speaker Engagement calendar, including, logistics, talking points, presentations and follow up post event.
- Track and monitor all engagement of the brand key words and produce daily mentions report for the Chairman and MCC team.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Knowledge of using web applications and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Advanced Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong customer/client service orientation.
- Project Management skills.
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent reputation for Integrity and judgement.
- Result oriented.
- Great relationship management skills
Click here to apply.