We are always on the lookout for unique individuals with remarkable skill sets who are enthusiastic about making a difference on the African continent and are committed to being a part of the new African story.
Several incidents involving organizations and individuals fraudulently claiming to recruit on behalf of Heirs Holdings Group have recently been identified. […] Find out more
Great achievements happen where creative thinking meets clarity of purpose. That’s why Heirs Holdings is committed to creating a nurturing, fulfilling work environment, intended to help you develop your talent and ambitions. We provide an enabling environment for you to reach your highest potential, surrounded by intelligent people who share your passion for self-improvement and the growth of the company.
Job Title: Digital Media/Content Executive
Company Name: Heirs Holdings Limited
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Communications
The Digital Media & Content Executive will oversee the digital marketing strategy for Heirs Holdings. The person will work within the MCC department across all disciplines to develop multi-channel digital marketing and media strategies and execute tactics across various channels i.e. email, video, web, mobile, and audio.
. Media monitoring
• Observing/improving social media engagement
• Listening: News monitoring for relevant company keywords, seek insights and identify buzzing news on-line directly related to the Foundation
• Advocacy: Influence perceptions strategically within the on-line community to affect attraction, bridging external communications to the group. (Directing emails, request/complaints and general messages from on-line to the appropriate channels within the group)
Social media activation
• Manage social media campaign day to day activities
• Refer traffic from social media platforms to website
• Ensure content is shared daily on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
• Ensure relevant social media activations are engaged- webinars, live tweets
• Ensure influencers are engaged during campaigns
Social media content development
• Develop SM strategies for different campaigns
• Develop monthly Social Media content calendar
• Research relevant topics and draft content to be shared on social media, crediting the source.
• Develop engaging content from in house events and activities
• Respond to social media queries related to the brand or specific brand campaigns
• Supports communications- research, administration
Social media measurement & analytics
• Produce weekly & monthly reports including daily reports for recently launched campaigns
• Make recommendations based on findings from the social media analytics • Carry out competitive analysis for the different brands
• Archive all digital assets of HH including photos, audio, text and video content and manage the database for all requests for assets
• Track analytics on media channels after events
• Make recommendations based on findings
• Support Social media innovation by searching for new ways to reach target audience
• Establish digital buying best practices
• Plan, optimize, implement and analyse organic search engine marketing activities
• Ensure that all websites, Wikipedia pages are monitored, maintained and updated
• Update HH contact database on a weekly basis/after events
• Strong research, writing, and communication skills.
• Strong journalistic sense of what content will thrive in a digital environment.
• Strong grasp of analytics tools including Google Analytics, HootSuite, Facebook Insights, and Sprout Social
• Goals and metrics oriented.
• Technical background, knowledge of content discovery tools and software
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
• A bachelor’s degree in related field from a reputable University
• At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing and corporate communication job function
• Certification in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is desirable
Internal Audit Officer
The Internal Audit Officer will support the Head, Risk and Assurance in providing an independent evaluation of the activities of the Company and its related entities, centrally coordinating all audit and control activities within the investee companies and ensuring strict adherence to the Company’s internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory and statutory requirements in order to promote transparency and accountability, add significant value, enhance risk management, governance and compliance, improve operational efficiency, and strengthen the internal control systems within the operations.
- Establish effective business relationships within the Company and assist management in the understanding/application of and adherence to internal control, risk management, compliance and governance principles.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, implementation and review of the internal audit work programmes, audit plan and risk register and drive the development, deployment and update/review of the charter, manual, relevant policies and other frameworks for the Internal Audit Function.
- Perform audits through the review of physical and electronic records, evaluate the level of compliance with established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws and regulations in assigned functional areas/business units, identify control weaknesses or process improvement opportunities and initiate workable solutions.
- Document and file work papers and audit procedures performed. Track timely and effective corrective actions taken following audit recommendations.
- Maintain back up (physical and electronic) of all internal audit materials for easy retrieval and reference and monitor the document management process across the Company.
- Assist in risk assessment, monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor and drive compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements across all business areas.
- Conduct monthly review of bank reconciliation statements for all existing bank accounts and monthly call over/review of transactions focusing on appropriate posting of transactions and ensuring compliance with statutory deductions.
- Investigate and report all alleged cases of fraud, waste, abuse and inefficiencies and make recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in stock counts and follow through to ensure that store balances are reconciled to the general ledger; conduct physical verification of property, plant and equipment (PPE), and monitor the disposal of PPE as directed by the Board.
- Implement the internal audit strategic initiatives relating to key responsibilities.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by the Head, Risk and Assurance, Management or Board.
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA) or Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the internal control/audit function, preferably in the financial services industry.
- IT Audit experience.
- CISA certification will be an added advantage.
- Data Analytics experience will be an added advantage