The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Job Title: Website Officer
Company Name: The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Communications
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Create and manage webpages and websites for different devices. (not restricted to wordpress.)
- Create functional UI/UX protoypes
- Plan, optimise, implement and analyse organic search engine marketing activities.
- Monitor, maintain website operational efficiency and implement SEO strategies.
- Ensure timely updates to TEF website, and all other TEF-owned websites.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Create strategies to grow web traffic metrics
- Monitor similar/competitor websites and keep up-to-date with industry best practices
- Ensure TEF Website optimisation for top ranking SEO
- Seamless user experience and interface on TEF website
- Reduce bounce rate to <10% for TEF-owned websites by end of 2021.
- Experience in using digital tools for overall website optimisation.
- Experience with content management, databases & e-commerce
- Experience creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Understanding of webs analytics with the ability to interpret the metrics to achieve the goals of the Foundation.