The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Job Title: Communication Executive
Company Name: The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Communications
- Public Relations
- Implement a 360-degree PR & Comms strategy to engage with and shape audience perception of our brands across all stakeholder level
- Shape public perception of the brand through content creation such as press releases, interviews, etc; media monitoring and media engagement
- Content Writing
- Place op-eds, memos, newsletters and other communication tools on globally ranked media channels to promote the brand to specific audiences.
- Media Relations & Media Management
- Create initiatives to increase our engagement with leading regional and global journalists, platforms and media community to keep them engaged and involved, and increase our media allies.
- Internal Communications
- Engage internal audience through a variety of activities to keep them informed, engaged and involved.
- Media Placement, Sponsorships & Barter
- Identify and negotiate placements of our alumni stories and thought leadership content across leading third-party channels globally
- Media Monitoring
- Monitor traditional media channels to highlight positive sentiment and tackle crisis as it happens
- Write and produce content that promotes TEF alumni and mentors, as well as partnership stories