REFERENCE NUMBER: 0010
Job Title: Digital Media/Content Executive
Company Name: Heirs Holdings Limited
Department: Marketing & Corporate Communications
Reports to: Head, Marketing & Communications
The Digital Media & Content Executive will oversee the digital marketing strategy for Heirs Holdings. The person will work within the MCC department across all disciplines to develop multi-channel digital marketing and media strategies and execute tactics across various channels i.e. email, video, web, mobile, and audio.
• Observing/improving social media engagement
• Listening: News monitoring for relevant company keywords, seek insights and identify buzzing news on-line directly related to the Foundation
• Advocacy: Influence perceptions strategically within the on-line community to affect attraction, bridging external communications to the group. (Directing emails, request/complaints and general messages from on-line to the appropriate channels within the group)
Social media activation
• Manage social media campaign day to day activities
• Refer traffic from social media platforms to website
• Ensure content is shared daily on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
• Ensure relevant social media activations are engaged- webinars, live tweets
• Ensure influencers are engaged during campaigns
Social media content development
• Develop SM strategies for different campaigns
• Develop monthly Social Media content calendar
• Research relevant topics and draft content to be shared on social media, crediting the source.
• Develop engaging content from in house events and activities
• Respond to social media queries related to the brand or specific brand campaigns
• Supports communications- research, administration
Social media measurement & analytics
• Produce weekly & monthly reports including daily reports for recently launched campaigns
• Make recommendations based on findings from the social media analytics • Carry out competitive analysis for the different brands
• Archive all digital assets of HH including photos, audio, text and video content and manage the database for all requests for assets
• Track analytics on media channels after events
• Make recommendations based on findings
• Support Social media innovation by searching for new ways to reach target audience
• Establish digital buying best practices
• Plan, optimize, implement and analyse organic search engine marketing activities
• Ensure that all websites, Wikipedia pages are monitored, maintained and updated
• Update HH contact database on a weekly basis/after events
• Strong research, writing, and communication skills.
• Strong journalistic sense of what content will thrive in a digital environment.
• Strong grasp of analytics tools including Google Analytics, HootSuite, Facebook Insights, and Sprout Social
• Goals and metrics oriented.
• Technical background, knowledge of content discovery tools and software
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
• A bachelor’s degree in related field from a reputable University
• At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing and corporate communication job function
• Certification in Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is desirable