The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company Name: The Tony Elumelu Foundation
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications – Tony Elumelu Foundation and shall be responsible for Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Strategy, and Media Monitoring.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will contribute to the development and execution of an all-encompassing marketing strategy for TEF.
- Support in executing strategic opportunities to shape public perception of Brand TEF.
- Contribute to the massive distribution of content including corporate announcements, releases, interviews, feature pieces, research outputs, etc. of the Foundation.
- Support planning, dissemination, and accessibility of all TEF-owned and generated content in order to achieve brand recall across all target audiences.
- Make informed, research-driven decisions through market insights to build rollout and PR campaign for TEF Programmes and initiatives
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and dissemination strategies for the Foundation
- Engage internal audience Groupwide through a variety of initiatives to keep them informed, engaged and involved
- Collaborate with staff across the Group to identify and educate TEF champions internally.
- Institutionalise a consistent digital voice for Brand TEF, articulating the brand messages in fresh and positive ways – so that other brand ambassadors can competently spread the message as well
- Create initiatives to increase our digital engagement with leading journalists, platforms and media community to keep them engaged and involved, and increase our media allies.
- Conduct periodic brand and digital audits to understand perceptions of the brand along the lines of the strategic intent and marketing framework
- Monitor brand mentions across all digital media, ensuring all mentions and potential issues are noted, appropriately responded to or escalated for handling, where necessary
- Scan for media leads that advise on new trends and developments that affect TEF
- Support all activities for marketing, and branding vendor relationships and deliverables
- Develop strategies to grow, maintain and manage TEF’s email contact database
- Conduct monthly Mailchimp kaizen for operational efficiency to eliminate duplicates, errors, etc.
- Achieve Page 1 ranking of the words “African entrepreneurs” and all related phrases
- Grow the number of Anglophone and Francophone speaking influencers in the TEF email subscriber database to 3000
- Contribute 20% or 2,000 qualified mentors to the TEF Mentoring Programme annually
- Target 70% contribution of the goals stipulated for Application drive via digital marketing
- Support the development of a compelling corporate brand positioning strategy to ensure a clear long-term and measurable link between the marketing and brand strategy and its external market
- Review the website content and update content frequently to ensure accuracy of information
- Devise and implement social media and digital strategies to maximise impact and reach of key messaging using social media and other online channels such as but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Mailchimp and Google Ads to ensure top-of-the- mind online and offline awareness of the Foundation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Requisite Experience
- Knowledge of canva and video editing