Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Head, Legal\Company Secretary
Company Name: Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
The Communications Manager will ensure repositioning and communication of the Transcorp brand. The role will require the planning, execution and integration of a range of communications activities including content development, publishing, investor relations and other operations in coordination with other teams and stakeholders both internal and external.
- Manage and ensure the implementation of the branding strategy and plan
- Build strong relationships with key people in media agencies, and other key stakeholders, leading the Company’s engagement with them to optimize the profile of its work; ensure that contacts and distribution databases are properly maintained.
- Maintain editorial standards within the company to protect the organization’s brand; create copies for press releases, web pages, reports and other organisational statements.
- Develop and execute media relations and corporate communications to support investor relations activities including market announcements, disclosure statements and events and presentations
- Identify and proactively manage the growth of the Transcorp brand and any issues which may impact reputation
- Provide advice to the President/CEO on issues related to company’s corporate reputation and recommend remedial action
- Liaise with relevant parties to develop a unique brand identity/ branding initiatives for Transcorp that would be recognised by employees, Partners and general public
- Develop and maintain professional contacts and affiliations with media, trade associations and related external sources to facilitate and promote the dissemination of news and publicity about the company, and draft and distribute press releases
- Four (4) or more years of progressive Marketing, Brand Management and Communications management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field; a minimum qualification of a second-class degree is required.
- Strong communication, people and stakeholder management skills.