Client Relations Officer
Heirs Holdings is looking to recruit a Client Relations Officer.
The Client Relations Officer will oversee Front Office Management, Help desk administration, Reservations and Ticketing, Visitors management and general management of the administrative functions as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the end to end process of the HH helpdesk service.
- Manage the internal customer service desk and administer customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare daily reports and maintain activity log.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Provide accurate meeting room status information and communicate accordingly.
- Coordinate the visitor’s management process by receiving and directing visitor’s traffic flow as appropriate.
- Manage requests and enquiries from visitors.
General Office Administration
- Receive and coordinate all administrative requests and direct such requests to appropriate channels.
- Manage the internal office environment, ensuring that the look and feel are in line with the brand and service standards.
- Supervises cleaning activities and ensure shift patterns are strictly adhered to.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Store inventory management using electronic and physical count techniques (electronic record design to be completed today).
- Replace and/or replenish shortage items in the store.
Logistics and Ticket Booking
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines by HH, only using agents where they have better fares or we are unable to raise cash immediately.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with travel agents and airline representatives to obtain valuable information on ticket purchase and bookings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a front desk management role or general office administration role
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great verbal and oral communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Great team player
- Presentable in appearance
- Friendly disposition and personable
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should visit the careers page of Heirs Holdings to apply.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.